Many a wine commentator believes that Hawkes Bay Syrah can and will step out from the shadow of the Bordeaux style wines from the region and cast a shadow of its own across the wine world. Here are four fine examples of why this will happen, along with two from the emerging Waiheke Island region, and one from Marlborough.
In this 6 bottle selection we have 1 bottle of each these wines:
- Esk Valley Winemakers Syrah
- Trinity Hill Gimblett Gravels Syrah
- Leverett Estate Reserve Syrah
- John Forrest Collection Gimblett Gravels Syrah
- Stonecroft Reserve Syrah
- Man O'War 'Bellerophon' Syrah