Riesling's ability to express its terroir is second-to-none. Couple this with its natural high acidity and the balancing natural sweetness and we have many variations on a hedonistic theme. Lucky us! Vibrant in youth, complex and long-lived in the cellar, this is a seductive selection of the most noble of grape varieties.
Lovely examples of the sweeter style Riesling. 4 of these wines are from Central Otago, 1 from Waipara and 1 from Marlborough too! You'll be spoilt for choice. Natural high sugars are balanced with acid to produce easy drinking styles of Riesling.
In this 6 bottle selection we have 1 bottle of each these wines:
- Chard Farm 'Vipers' Riesling
- Saint Clair Pioneer Block 9 'Big John' Riesling
- Carrick 'Josephine' Riesling
- Framingham 'Select' Riesling
- The Boneline 'Hellblock' Riesling
- Mt Difficulty 'Target Gully' Riesling
Fantastic drink now wines but will develop well if left to cellar for up to 5 years. Serve chilled as an aperitif or enjoy on a sunny afternoon. Great with cheeses or summer desserts too.