We love the cool climate varieties that have their traditional homes in Alsace, France. With great balance between naturally high acidity and residual sugar, our New Zealand wines express great character and definition for fresh everyday drinking. They also have longevity for those who enjoying cellaring and experience the evolution of New Zealand's best wines.
In this 6 bottle selection we have 1 bottle of each these wines:
- Mt. Difficulty Target Riesling
- Domain Road 'Duffers Creek' Riesling
- Muddy Water James Hardwick Riesling
- Mondillo Riesling
- Chard Farm Gewurztraminer
- Stonecroft Gewürztraminer