Long gone are the days of the full-on, rich, buttery styled Chardonnays so popular in the 1990's, if New Zealand was ever part of that fashion. More linear, more graceful styles are now the order of the day and this selection epitomises just how elegant New Zealand Chardonnay can be.
In this 6 bottle selection we have 1 bottle of each these wines:
- Gibbston Valley China Terrace Chardonnay
- Kumeu River Estate Chardonnay
- Craggy Range Gimblett Gravels Chardonnay
- Lawson's Dry Hills Reserve Chardonnay
- Greywacke Chardonnay
- Sacred Hill Wine Thief Chardonnay